Orifice Flange Manufacturers
Stainless Steel Orifice Flange, ASME B16.36 Flange Manufacturer
ASME B16.36 Orifice Flange Supplier, 150# SS Orifice Flange Exporter in India
Orifice Flange Manufacturers
Stainless steel Orifice Flange
Carbon steel Orifice Flange
Kamlesh Metal (India) is reckoned amongst the prominent in Orifice Flanges Manufacturer. ASME B16.36 flanges are orifice flanges and they are used for measuring the flow of fluid that has been transported through a pipeline, via a flow nozzle, that has been kept on the flange. Orifice flanges of ASME B16.36 can be obtained from Class #300 - Class #2500. Orifice Class #300 flanges are procurable in types such as weld neck end, slip-on and threaded. Orifice Class #600 and flanges above that Class, can be obtained in only weld neck type end. Orifice flanges of ASME B16.36 are produced in various grades and sizes. Orifice flanges of ASME B16.36 are obtainable in a variety of standard materials and special materials such as A182 F316 Stainless Steel, A182 F22 2¼% Cr 1% Mo, A105 Carbon Steel, A182 F304 Stainless Steel, A350 LF2 Low Temp Carbon Steel and A182 F11 1% Cr ½% Mo.
When the inspection of ASME B16.36 orifice flanges is being carried out, it is crucial to check for the length of the hub, bolt circle and bolt hole diameter, straightness and alignment of the bolt hole, thickness of weld end, outer and inner diameter of body and tap holes dimensions. Orifice flanges of ASME B16.36 are available in weld neck, threaded and socket weld, they are obtainable in different dimensions and they are also available in all ASTM forged grades (182, A350, A105 and A694). An orifice flange union is 2 orifice flanges joined together. Orifice flanges are basically the same as slip on flanges or weld neck flanges, the differences being that stainless steel orifice flanges of ASME B16.36 have extra machining and another difference is that in the flange ring, orifice flanges have radial, tapped holes. This serves as the purpose of meter connections and so that additional bolts can serve as jack screws to allow for the separation of flanges, at the time of replacement or inspection of the orifice plate.
ANSI/ASME B16.36 orifice flanges are used together with orifice meters and in this way it becomes possible to measure the flow rates of gas, oil and other liquids that have been transported in a pipeline. The conventional assembly of orifice flanges includes nuts, orifice plate, bolts, plugs, gaskets, a couple of flanges and jacking screws. Because of the jacking screws, easy removal of the primary flow element is accomplished. When there is a need for the installation of a flow nozzle or an orifice plate, instead of using standard pipe flanges, orifice flanges of ASME B16.36 are used. Generally, orifice flanges are available in RTJ (Ring Type Joint) facings or as Raised Faces. The most used orifice flanges of ASME B16.36 are weld neck flanges and the most popularly used among these are Threaded Class 300, Slip On Class 300 and Welding Neck Classes 900, 300, 2500, 600, 400 and 1500. Orifice flanges of ASME B16.36 can be constructed from a variety of materials such as carbon steel, alloy, stainless steel and any other suitable material.
Stainless Steel Orifice Flange Price in India : US$ 1 to 1800 Piece
Duplex & Super Duplex Steel Orifice Flange Price in India : : US$ 1 to 2200 Piece
Carbon Steel Orifice Flange Price in India : : US$ 1 to 1300 Piece
Low Temperature Carbon Steel Orifice Flange Price in India : : US$ 1 to 1200 Piece
Alloy Steel Orifice Flange Price in India : : US$ 1 to 1600 Piece
Copper Alloy Steel Orifice Flange Price in India : : US$ 1 to 2100 Piece
Nickel Alloy Orifice Flange Price in India : : US$ 1 to 2300 Piece
- Dimensions :ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom Drawings
- Size :1/2" (15 NB) to 48" (1200NB)
- Class :150 LBS, 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS, DIN Standard ND-6,10, 16, 25, 40 Etc.
- DIN :DIN 2527, DIN 2566, DIN 2573, DIN 2576, DIN 2641, DIN 2642, DIN 2655, DIN 2656, DIN 2627, DIN 2628, DIN 2629, DIN 2631, DIN 2632, DIN 2633, DIN 2634, DIN 2635, DIN 2636,DIN 2637, DIN 2638, DIN 2673
- BS : BS 4504 , BS 4504, BS 1560, BS 10
- PN :PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40
- Flanges Face Type : Flate Face (FF), Raised Face (RF), Ring Type Joint (RTJ)
- Stainless Steel Orifice Flange : ASTM A 182, A 240 F 304, 304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 316Ti, 310, 310S, 321, 321H, 317, 347, 347H, 904L Orifice Flange
- Duplex & Super Duplex Steel Orifice Flange : ASTM A182 / ASME SA182 F44, F 45, F51, F 53, F 55, F 60, F 61 Orifice Flange
- Carbon Steel Orifice Flange : ASTM A105 / ASME SA105 ASTM / ASME A 350 , ASTM A181 LF2 / A516 Gr.70 A36, A694 F42, F46, F52, F60, F65, F706 Orifice Flange
- Low Temperature Carbon Steel Orifice Flange: ASTM A350, LF2, LF3 Orifice Flange
- Alloy Steel Orifice Flange : ASTM A182 / ASME SA182 & A387 F1, F5, F9, F11, F12, F22, F91 Orifice Flange
- Copper Alloy Steel Orifice Flange : ASTM SB 61 , SB62 , SB151 , SB152 UNS No. C 70600 (Cu-Ni 90/10), C 71500 (Cu-Ni 70/30), UNS No. C 10100, 10200, 10300, 10800, 12000, 12200
- Nickel Alloy Orifice Flange : ASTM SB564, SB160, SB472, SB162 Nickel 200 (UNS No. N02200), Nickel 201 (UNS No. N02201), Monel 400 (UNS No. N04400), Monel 500 (UNS No. N05500), Inconel 800 (UNS No. N08800), Inconel 825 (UNS No. N08825), Inconel 600 (UNS No. N06600), Inconel 625 (UNS No. N06625), Inconel 601 (UNS No. N06601), Hastelloy C 276 (UNS No. N10276), Alloy 20 (UNS No. N08020) Orifice Flange
Range:½” (15 NB) to 48” (1200NB)
Pressure Ratings:150 LBS, 300 LBS, 600 LBS, 900 LBS, 1500 LBS, 2500 LBS ASA 150, ASA 300, PN 6,10,16,25, 40,64,100,160 ETC. available with NACE MR 01-75
Value Added Services:
See Related Products Also:
ASME / ANSI B16.36 Orifice RF Flanges
ASME / ANSI B16.36 Flange class 300 Orifice RF Flanges
ASME / ANSI B16.36 Orifice RTJ Flanges
ASME / ANSI B16.36 Flange class 600 Orifice RTJ Flanges
- ANSI B16.5 Class 150 Orifice Flange uses in Industrial Boilers Industry
- ASTM A182 Stainless Steel Orifice Flange uses in Power Plants Industry
- ASME B16.47 Series A and B Orifice Flange uses in Nuclear Plants Industry
- Stainless Steel Orifice Flange uses in Oil & Gas Industry
- Super Duplex Steel Orifice Flange uses in Refineries Industry
- Industrial Orifice Flange uses in Ship Building Industry
- Super Duplex Steel Orifice Flange Forged Flanges uses in Heat Exchanger Industry
- Carbon Steel Industrial Orifice Flange uses in Condensers Industry
- Alloy Steel Industrial Orifice Flange uses in Paper & Pulp Industry
- Duplex Steel Industrial Orifice Flange uses in Marine Applications
- Stainless Steel Industrial Orifice Flange uses in Nuclear Power Industry
- Industrial Orifice Flange / Fittings System uses in Fossil Fuel Power Plants Industry
Stainless Steel Orifice Flange
Carbon Steel Orifice Flange
Duplex & Super duplex Steel Orifice Flange
Nickel Alloy Orifice Flange
Inconel Orifice Flange
Incoloy Orifice Flange
Hastelloy Orifice Flange
Monel Orifice Flange
Alloy Orifice Flange
EXPORT DESTINATIONS FOR Orifice Flange
we are a major Pipe Flange Exporters & Suppliers in Below Countries.
Trinidad And Tobago
Packaging: Orifice Flange is sleeved into plastic bag individually, ten pieces wrapped with water-proof material, bundled with nylon rope. Clear labels are tagged on the outside of the package for easy identification of the quantity and product I.D. Great care is taken during operation and transportation.
Prevent any damage.
During transportation items are tagged, packed in plastic bags and closed in carton boxes or seaworthy wooden cases.
plywood case,pallet and according to customer's requirment
Marking:Orifice Flange are marked with alloy name, outside diameter, wall thickness and heat number. Additional information like standard and alloy numbers can be added on request.